21. Western medicine is starting to recognize it’s not about what you intake, it’s about what you absorb. The absorption of vitamins and minerals is crucial to homeostasis.
20. Approximately 70% of the body’s make up is water. Is it a coincidence that 70% of the world’s surface is also water? I’m not much of a believer in coincidence.
19. Hypothyroidism has become rampart in today’s society. Unfortunately western medicine doesn’t always explain that most thyroid meds shut down the thyroid and you are left with taking their meds longterm. With NAET Acupuncture this can be resolved with only a few treatments by increasing the absorption rate of iodine which stimulates the thyroid instead …
18. People that don’t believe in Applied Kinesiology (muscle testing) probably have not felt it from a qualified practitioner.
17. Antibiotics and steroids, if it doesn’t work, more antibiotics and steroids, if it doesn’t work, more antibiotics and steroids. At some point, shouldn’t you be looking for an alternative approach?
16. You should always resolve an imbalance (and it doesn’t matter what the imbalance is) in the least invasive way first. And then if you need to get more invasive, you do.
15. A needle in the right place, and it all goes away.
14. There have been numerous studies showing the largest use of water in the United States is for the raising of beef cattle and their feed. There are many reasons to eat less meat. This is a good one.
13. Can three people change the world? What if, the Chairman of the Board of McDonald’s, Burger King and Wendy’s all went organic? How would the world change? And if there were five, what if we added the Chairman of the Board of Coke and Pepsi?
12. Organics – pay now or pay later. Either you pay for organics now or you will pay for health care later.