11. Like treats like, like balances like, like heals like. At some point, like energy will be at the forefront of western medicine.
10. If you can’t eliminate a dog or cat allergy, you shouldn’t be in the allergy business! For most people 1 to 3 treatments gone long term with no drugs or herbs.
9. As mammals, we should take direction from nature. No mammal in nature would intake dairy after weaning. They work with instinct, we work with intellect. Instinct is better. Follow nature for health direction.
8. Pollens, trees, grasses and weeds. There is nothing more meditative than nature. Breathe free and easy and take in its magic. No one needs to put up with allergies.
7. The impedance on transferring energy is small if you know how to work with it.
6. Does anyone know who said the original quoted “You are what you eat”? This person gets it on many levels.
5. In the late 1900’s, Hahnemann, the father of Homeopathy, is quoted as saying “You should not put topicals on top of skin disease as it pushes it inward. This must be purged from the core out”. Still true today.
4. If you stop taking your drugs and the symptoms come back, wasn’t it just a band-aid, and a toxic one at that!
3. Western medicines biggest deficiencies is their inability to recognize where they are deficient.
2. Health care is best when western medicine and alternative medicine work together.